| Sunrise: | 7:55 AM AST |
| Sunset: | 3:38 PM AST |
43F. Mostly cloudy. I would just like to comment that the last 3 times I've looked at the weather to post on my blog, the forecast for the week was accompanied by visual pictures by clouds with three huge raindrops. For every day. So pessimistic! This has not been the case that it has rained constantly... Okay, so it has rained every day at some point, but I've personally adjusted my weather-o-meter to notice not when is it going to rain, but rather when there will be times when it is clear. And in general, we've noticed that with transition to overnight freezes and frozen puddles in the potholes on the road, there has been more days with clear moments,
I'd tell you about the fantastic meals our house has been cooking this week : veggie curry, miso glazed ling cod with wasabi mashed potatoes, eggplant parmesan for Andrew Paul DeFeo's 24th birthday party (note his "hand"- made crown, heh heh), but I won't. If I did, I would have officially become an old person (defined as one who only talks about the weather and cooking.)
So to balance that out, a poetic tidbit inspired at work:
The Song of the Substance Abuse Counselor
We are like prophets.
Unwelcome, but
True.
Jonah, I may
Be coming to understand the
Allure of the inside
Of a whale.
1 comment:
so much in so few words.
I am thinking of calling you tomorrow...
Post a Comment